5 Phrases Never to Use Again During Personal Introduction







1. "Hi, my name is...."
You can bet money that at least 30 other contestants will say the same exact phrase. Don't do it.

2. "In my spare time, I like to..."
There are a million other ways to convey your hobbies without saying explicitely "In my spare time, I like to...". Be creative!

3. "When I'm not....you can find me...."
It's so overused, I'm sick of taking about it.

4. "Once again..."
Really? They just heared it 15 seconds ago. Don't waste your seconds by repeating information. Use them to take your intro to the next level...a memorable one.

5. "Thank you, have a nice day."
Another time-waster. A sincere smile will convey gratitude. It's all in the delivery, not just the words. Leave that out of your speech.



Read Don't Make Theses Mistakes During Personal Introduction and How to Write a KNOCKOUT Personal Introduction Speech for more tips on how to make your speech SHINE.


Visit Crown Captors Facebook page to contact for coaching services and read testimonials!
CLICK HERE to Schedule a FREE consultation with Coach Amber of Crown Captors!

Envision your reign.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 "Rules" on Wearing Your Crown and Sash

How to Get Your Daughter Ready for a NAM Open Call

Score Higher in Casual Wear Modeling With These Tips